Dear HIIT X Community:
The moment we have all been waiting for has arrived! It’s finally time to transition back to the gym and we could not be more excited! We realize there are many questions about reopening and how workouts will be modified.
Our team has implemented new safety operations to keep our members safe. Our HIIT X Fitness Family and member health is our top priority, but it will take all of us to ensure a safe gym environment.
When coming to the gym, please do the following:
- Enter through the front door and exit the back door.
- Sign in at the registration kiosk.
- Take temperature at the touch-less scanner.
- Instructors will direct members to their assigned workout spaces.
- Practice social distancing.
- Limit of 2 people in the cubby area at a time.
- Sanitation stations are available throughout the gym.
- Wearing a mask is optional.
Our staff will be following sanitation procedures, disinfecting and sanitizing regularly, and between each class. Please remember that our gym community is a family, and it will take all of us to stay safe in and outside the gym as we make this transition.
Our team has been trained on these safety measures so please ask if you have any questions. Thank you in advance for your understanding and flexibility. We will continue to have fun and work out together like a champ!
Sincerely, Your HIIT Fit Fam